Thursday, January 12, 2012

Jan. 12th Blog

Since we were on the topic of portrait photography, I thought that I would just go and find some portrait pictures that I liked. I went and found 3, but the one that I particularly like the most is of the man in the construction hat. It have in interest in portraits that have very little color or are completely black and white. It just seems that the tone is set by having those settings and it adds to the seriousness of the picture and the overall quality of the photo itself.
Then, there are some portraits that are specialized for certain people. An example being the picture of the man with the trumpet. I see photos like that has a part of photojournalism because you're trying to capture someone important but have to somehow incorporate and show what they do for a living. It could be a background or even an object that is shown with the person.



No comments:

Post a Comment